Lovecraft’s Untold Stories is an action rogue-lite with RPG elements.
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories
You explore randomly generated levels based on the H.P. Lovecraft stories, fighting cultists and all kinds of monsters from the Mythos, improving your weapons and gear, solving puzzles and challenges, and looking for clues and knowledge to defeat the Great Old Ones and the Outer Gods.
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories APK Features:
- Fight hundreds of different monsters from the Cthulhu Mythos in this intense action roguelite
Explore Lovecraft’s stories: every character has a storyline that crosses randomly generated levels set in different locations from Lovecraft’s stories, such as the hospital, the jungle, or the port city just to name a few
- Face the Great Old Ones: Great Cthulhu, Nyarlathotep, Dagon, Shub-Niggurath, and Azathoth await you in special levels
- Investigate thoroughly: explore every corner to find secret levels and knowledge about the Great Old Ones
- Learn about the Mythos to fight them: to have a chance at fighting the Great Old Ones you need to acquire knowledge about them or their mere presence will drive you insane
- Madness awaits: in the course of your adventures you will have to make some decisions, and taking the wrong ones will shake your sanity. If it gets too low, you will start losing your mind – and if you go mad you will take your own life to escape the horror
- Pick your hero: Choose between 5 different characters, the detective, the thief, the professor, the witch, and the ghoul
- Different playstyles: every investigator has a different combat style and skills, but levels also vary depending on who you’re playing them with – so the gameplay experience is totally different
- Collect and improve weapons, items, and artefacts. Each character has a set of weapons and items, and there are hundreds of other items you can find and use!
- Look for clues and special items to unlock secrets and new stories
Black screen problem fixed.
Requires : Android 5.0 and up
- Install Apk
- Copy ‘com.blinigames.lus’ Folder to sdcard/Android/obb
- Launch the Game