In the near future Greg’s girlfriend Chloe mysteriously disappears in front of him.
He starts a desperate search for her. What happened? Why does no-one else remember her?
In this indie, story driven adventure game you explore fully 3d environments using an intuitive point and click interface.
Solve puzzles, explore, play minigames, interact with numerous characters and find out what really happened!
- Detailed and realistic graphics, rarely found on mobile devices.
- A soundtrack written specifically for the game. Drawing from multiple genres so it creates the proper atmosphere for each area.
- An engrossing mystery with a satisfying conclusion. Meet and interact numerous characters, find clues and slowly reveal the truth. But is the truth really enough?
- Point and click is one of those genres where touch devices just make sense. We made sure we took advantage of that.
- Two modes casual and normal, so you can play regardless of experience with the genre! And if you get stuck, you can always use the built-in hint system.
What’s in this version :
- Improved reflections
- Graphical tweaks for lab area
- Improved ground texturing in warehouse
- Adjusted text and sound speed
- Fixed text kerning issues
- Fixed issues with Asian fonts
- View controls from the pause menu
- Added more fades
- Improved movement speed
- Improved 2 mini games
- Added necklace close up
- Fixed flying chairs and tables
- Smoothed out a bunch of minor animation issues
- New controller code
- Rewrote some dialogue
- A lot more that don’t fit because of the 500 char limit
Requires :Android 2.3.3 and up
- Install Apk
- Copy ‘com.KickBack.LostEchoAdventure’ Folder to sdcard/Android/obb
- Launch the Game