The #1 Battle Royale game has come to mobile! Squad up and compete to be the last one standing in 100-player PvP. Build cover. Battle your opponents. Survive the longest. Earn your Victory.
On mobile, Fortnite is the same 100-player PvP game you know from PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Mac. Same map, same gameplay, same weekly updates. Build your fort as you battle to be the last one standing. Jump in and squad up with friends around the world or in the same room!
Powered by Unreal Engine 4.
BUILD & DESTROY – Shape the battlefield by building your own cover. Opponent hiding behind a wall? Take out their cover to get the edge.
GEAR UP – Board the battle bus and drop in on your favorite zone. Gather resources, collect gear, and battle your opponents! Last one standing wins.
SQUAD UP WITH FRIENDS – Team up with your friends around the world or in the same room!
EPIC UPDATES & EVENTS – Weekly updates constantly fuel the fun. New gameplay modes, serious and insane new looks for your avatar, new weapons and items….Fortnite is always expanding.
CONSOLE GAMING ON THE GO – Play the full game anytime, anywhere. Complete quests on the go, progress your Battle Pass, and more.
The list of Android devices that work with Fortnite Mobile:
- Google Pixel 2 / XL
- Huawei Mate 10 / Pro / Lite / Mate 9 / Pro P10 / P10 Plus / P10 Lite /P9 / P9 Lite
- Huawei P8 Lite (2017)
- LG G6
- LG V30 / V30
- Motorola Moto E4 Plus / G5 / G5 Plus / G5S
- Motorola Moto Z2 Play
- Nokia 6
- Razer Phone
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) / J7 Prime / Pro / 2017 /A7 (2017)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 / On7 (2016) / S9 / S9+ / S7 / S7 Edge/ S8 / S8+
- Sony Xperia XA1 / Ultra / Plus
- Sony Xperia XZ / XZs / XZ1
Mod 1 Info:
- APK with the device/GPU/RAM check disabled, but does not spoof the Note 9 to the game.
Mod 2 Info:
- APK with the device/GPU/RAM check disabled, as well as the Safety Net check disabled (warning: This may cause account bans):
- More devices support added
Requires : Android 5.0 and up / 64-bit
Note : if update required after patching screen Shows then Follow these Steps
- Download the data and once in the dark blue loading screen that says only Fortnite, turn off your wifi until it goes to the login screen with the error “You have been disconnected click retry” turn back WIFI on and hit “Retry”.
- you should be able to login now. Note that you might get the “You dont have permission to play Fortnite” just create a new account and after a few trials it’ll sign you in with your old account on it’s own.