Deezer is a free music streaming and podcast app with 53 million tracks, and all the latest charts, hits and albums updated daily.
Deezer Music Player
When you love music, you can never get enough.
Dive into a world of sound, and explore top songs by genre and mood. Or use Flow’s personalised recommendations to discover and play new music you’ll love.
Want more? Upgrade to Deezer Premium, and enjoy an unlimited music downloader with no ads, no skip limits and Offline Mode – so you can download your favourite tracks and listen to them anywhere.
Deezer Music Player features:
- Music streaming app with all the global hits and best podcasts
- 53 million tracks to discover and listen to
- Get personalised recommendations and discover more with Flow
- Listen to any playlist you want or create your own
- Add the tracks you love to your music collection in a single tap with Favourites
- Organise your new music by artist or genre
- Share your personal playlists and favorite tracks with others
- Discover podcasts, radio stations, and audio channels
- Upgrade to an unparalleled music experience with Deezer Premium:
- No ads
- Offline Mode: download your favourite tracks and listen to music anywhere
- Unlimited skips
- No music shuffling
- Superior Sound Quality (320 kBps)
- Google Home and connected devices compatibility
- Visual ads blocked;
- Audio ads blocked;
- Song skipping enabled;
- Seeking feature unlocked;
- Song Selection in mix menu feature unlocked;
- Unlimited shuffle feature unlocked;
- Download any song feature unlocked;
- Choose any song feature unlocked;
- Add to Queue features unlocked;
- Play Next feature unlocked;
- Audio quality switches – Lossless audio (high fidelity) unlocked;
- Repeats feature unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.
- All your mixes with personalized recommendations, including Flow, will appear in one section at the top of the Home tab.
- You can now share music on your Snapchat.
- Podcasts you’ve started will now resume playing from where you left off.
- You can now dislike a track in a mix by tapping the ban button in the bottom right corner of the player.
Requires : Android 4.4 and up