nPlayer enable you to play almost all video formats and codecs without file converting efforts.
– You don’t need to convert video files to MP4 to play them in your mobile device.
– With your finger tip, you can adjust playback position, move to previous and next subtitle position, adjust location and font size of subtitles, control volume and brightness.
nPlayer APK Features
- – officially DTS audio codec (DTS HD)
- – Pop-up play
- – video cast for Smart TV
- – HDMI output
- – video files : MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV, OGV, RMVB, TP etc.
- – audio files : MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE etc.
- – subtitle files : SMI, SRT, SSA, IDX, SUB, LRC, SUP, MLP2 etc.
- – image files : JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF etc.
- – playlist files : CUE, M3U, PLS- Supports WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, SMB/CIFS, UPnP/DLNA
- – cloud service (Amazon Cloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk)
- – multi-track audio
- – audio boost
- – embedded subtitles
- – multi-track subtitles
- – external subtitle fonts
- – SAMI(SMI) tag
- – SSA/ASS with full styling, embedded subtitles
- – Text-To-Speech for subtitles
- – for moving files on local
- – native 64-bit
- – in-app web browser
- – Changes external codec to FFmpeg 4.2.1
Requires : Android 4.2 and up