Make and receive voice calls, Emojis, stickers and gifs Free.
TextNow Premium – free text + calls
Local US or Canada Phone number
Give your friends your very own phone number they can call!
Unlimited Text & Picture Messaging
You can send as many text messages as you want to US & Canada – FREE!
Unlimited Calling to USA and Canada
Make unlimited free phone calls to any phone number in the US & Canada!
Cheap International Calling
Add money or earn free money by completing offers to your account and make low-cost international calls
– Make and receive voice calls
– Emojis, stickers and gifs
– Full picture messaging : send, receive and save pictures!
– Voicemail Transcription: transcript of your voicemail
– Caller ID
– PassCode: keep your messages under lock and key
– Google SmartLock: no need to remember your password
– Call Forwarding
– Signatures: add your own signature to each text
– Customizable text-tone, ringtone & vibration
– Customizable backgrounds
– Assign individual contacts their own ringtone & background
– Quick Reply to easily (and quickly) respond to friends
– Home screen widget to launch TextNow, compose a new message or quickly make a call
– Unified inbox: send and receive your texts directly via TextNow – use TextNow as your one-stop SMS texting app!
– TextNow.com – text from your computer too! All messages seamlessly synchronize with your mobile device.
- – Fixed a crash with certain actions in Floating Chat conversations.
- – Fixed an issue where Android 10 devices wouldn’t see incoming call notifications when the device screen was locked.
- – Various performance improvements.
Requires : Android 4.0 and up
- This update is for those who have no issue logging in.
- The others can try this workaround:
Note: In this way will lose your number, account and conversations.
- Log into Google account smartly password storage and delete TextNow if there.
- If the same as gmail change the primary email address associated with your Facebook account with a free outlook.com email.
- Download and install patched version.
- Choose Facebook as login option and use the new primary email login.
- Register a new TextNow account and pick a new number.