The Most Powerful Web Browser of Its Size
Lightning Browser Plus
Features the free version doesn’t have
● Unlimited Tabs
● Unlimited Bookmarks
● Will have more features eventually
● Holo Interface
● Supports Froyo to JellyBean
● Tabbed Internet Browsing
● Supports Adobe Flash Player
● Fast Start Times
● Small Footprint
● Fast Browsing
● Smooth Scrolling
● Higher Benchmarks than Chrome (tested on a Nexus 7)
Enjoy Lightning Browser, one of the smallest browsers around. It is a high-performance small-sized browser built for those who don’t want the cumbersome slowness or size of Firefox or Chrome. Currently it looks best on a tablet, but it will be optimized for phone sized screens soon. I will try to update this as often as I have time (I am a student…). This is my most major app release to date and I’m proud of my work, so if you have ANY problems at all, PLEASE contact me. I always respond, as those that have contacted with me before know… and I’m nice 🙂
● Long-press a tab to delete it
● Long-press the back button to exit the browser
What’s in this version :
- – Made copy link action available in incognito mode.
- – Fixed bug with bookmark and tab drawer transparency.
- – Added feature to freeze old tabs until they are accessed if the app restarts.
- -button to search suggestions layout that inserts the suggestion rather than searching for it Added .
- – Added support for full sandboxed incognito mode on Android Pie (API 28) and up.
- – Fixed bug with ad blocker.
Requires Android:2.2 and up