Four of the best ‘Doom engine’ source ports brought to Android.
* GZDoom (v1.9.1 & v3.2x & dev)
* Chocolate Doom
Full touch screen controls and full game-pad support.
* Highly customizable touch screen controls.
* Built in keyboard to access cheats and console commands
* Custom UI to easily select your wads and mods
* Custom buttons for GZDoom for mods
* Fully navigatable UI via a gampad
* Software AND OpenGL modes for PrBoom and GZDoom
* Play thousands of community made mods and levels!
* Downloads midi and Fluidsynth samples for quality music
* Support for Doom, Hexen, Heretic and Strife wads
* Multiplayer launcher for GZDoom and Chocolate Doom
* Mouse and Keyboard support (OREO ONLY)
* Now with gyro aim assist (Gyroscope needed)
FreeDoom data included to start playing immediately.
You will need approximately 60MB extra space to download music libraries and FreeDoom data.
Copy your own ‘wad’ files (doom.wad, hexen.wad etc) to your device to play games compatible with the ‘Doom’ engine.
- button to enable mouse input for GZDoom (needed for some mods)
- option to disable/enable custom shaders for GZDoom 4+
- ‘symbol shift’ key to keyboard (Can still use long press)
- Option added to use GUS music for Chocolate Doom
- Update GZDoom legacy to 3.8.2a (Should fix multiplayer)
- Fix Zandronum server browser crash
- Keep weapon numbers on screen when coming back from map
- Removed Crashlytics
Requires : Android 4.1 and up