ActionDash is a feature packed utility that provides you with deep, visual insights into your app and notification usage on your device.
ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper
it takes the Digital Wellbeing app as a starting point, then greatly enhances on it with deeper insights and useful customizations, and makes it available to all Android users.
Curious to know how many much time you spend using Instagram? How many WhatsApp notifications you get? Details about you device session time? ActionDash offers you all these insights and much more.it aims to be helpful to everyone, whether you’re actively looking reduce your device usage or not. As we enter the second decade of smartphones proliferating our lives, it’s often insightful and interesting to simply know exactly how much we’re using your phone and in what ways – ActionDash is the perfect tool to help here.
Some of ActionDash’s unique enhancements and customizations include:
- Runs on all Android devices Lollipop and later
- Dark theme
- Daily usage report notification
- Detailed device unlock and session length stats
- Configure the ‘start of the day’ to be 3am (handy for night owls)
- Options to include apps such as Pixel Launcher and the Digital Wellbeing app in usage stats (which Digital Wellbeing itself hides)
- Focus mode – prevent use of selected apps.
- App usage limits – set daily usage limits on a per-app basis.
- Usage Assistant – an intelligent, ever-present notification that provides live and contextual device usage stats.
- Refined app UI including displaying content beneath the navigation bar and translucent scrolling settings.
- Fully black Dark theme.
- Full support for Q’s Dark theme system toggle.
Requires : Android 5.0 and up