Remove unwanted content from your photos easily!
TouchRetouch is an award-winning photo editor that allows you to remove unwanted content or objects from any photo, using just your finger and your phone. Mark the items you want taken out of the snapshot and hit ‘Go’. That’s all there is to it. Photo editing has never been so quick, easy and convenient.
You recently got married on a beautiful Caribbean beach. Everything was so perfect. Luckily, you have a lot of memorable snapshots of the crystalline water and white sand backdrop of the ceremony, you and your new spouse silhouetted in the sunset, your guests under a palm tree, that nude sunbather that somehow got included in a shot taken during the exchanging of vows. Yikes! Before showing your mom those photos, take a minute to remove that accidental guest from an otherwise great picture. Open your TouchRetouch app. Using your finger, select the Brush or Lasso tool to mark what you don’t want in the shot, then hit the ‘Go’ button. Okay, you’re done and it’s now safe to share your picture-perfect memories with everybody.
TouchRetouch isn’t just for exotic or wedding photo touch-ups, of course. Use this easy yet ingenious application on any photo, newly snapped on your phone or taken from your gallery. Remove those wires that are in the way of an otherwise wonderful view, take banners off of buildings, get rid of people, eliminate spots and other imperfections. All without distorting the final image.
You can even have a little fun with TouchRetouch. Take away the bicycle from under your brother and it looks like he’s cycling in mid-air. You can make it look like people are flying, jumping or posed oddly, by removing whatever was supporting them.
Do everything mentioned here and more, in mere seconds without any special equipment.
- In-app video tutorials
- Unlimited Undo/Redo actions
- Smart image background recovery techniques
- No distortions in final image
- Easy to use interface
- 1:1 view
- Finger move hint
Download TouchRetouch now and start creating amazing or funny photos. It’s easy, fun and always ready to edit your images in a tap or two – no matter when, no matter where.
Enjoy your new snapshots!
What’s in this version :
- Added support for 360 photos lacking some EXIF data
- a crashing issue when editing big photos on some devices
- a bug with the app creating defects on photos after using Clone Stamp or Object Removal on some devices
- an issue with the app refusing to open 360 photos with corrupt EXIF data
- UI lagging issues on some devices
- bug with distortions appearing on photos after erasing items on some devices
- bug with 360 photos being cropped when zoomed in
Requires Android:2.1 and up