Tick Tock: A Tale for Two is an eerie cooperative puzzle game for two players.
Tick Tock: A Tale for Two
Each player needs a copy of the game on their own mobile device (phone or tablet) to play. You can also play cross-platform with a computer (PC or Mac).
- You and your friend are trapped in a mystical clockwork world. As time ebbs away you must solve increasingly complex puzzles to escape. Cooperation is key as neither of you have the full picture! Play on two devices, local or remotely, all you need is a voice connection.
- perhaps one of the most clever game ideas I’ve ever seen.
- a spooky multiplayer puzzle game with a brilliant hook – that the game is played simultaneously on two screens, with half of the clues on one and half on the other.
- a fantastic, beautiful game that can bring you closer to your friends and loved ones
- Chinese translation updated
- Better user interactions
- Crash fixes
Requires : Android 4.1 and up
- Install Apk
- Copy ‘com.OtherTales.TickTock’ Folder to sdcard/Android/obb
- Launch the Game