Map viewer/route logger for your outdoor activities!!
OruxMaps works in two modes:
- -online with many different types of maps (Google maps, OpenStreetMap, Microsoft Maps,etc.).
- -offline with calibrated maps for the application. You can convert your Ozi Explorer maps, or create your own maps, with a desktop tool.
Allows you record tracks using GPS. It works with gpx and kml formats.
- 100% free
100% no Advertising
- Map download
- Text to Speech (some locales)
- Wms support
Support to some .rmap maps
Support to vector maps (mapsforge)
- Complete track statistics, with different graphs
- External bluetooth GPS support
- Export your tracks in KML/GPX formats
- Follow your old tracks/routes, with distance alarm.
- Save Waypoints with attached photo-audio-video media files. Wpt proximity alarm with custom audio alarm
- Waypoint navigation mode
- Geocaching support
- Custom cursor images
- Power save mode, for long track recording
- Use a heart monitor with your device (supported Zephyr HRM, Polar Bluetooth and ANT+)
- Upload/download tracks from everytrail.com
Upload tracks to gpsies.com, mapmytracks.com and trainingstagebuch.org
Live tracking with mapmytracks.com
What’s in this version :
- Support to Graphhopper offline routing.
- Bug correction.
Requires Android:2.0 and up