This application is a must have if you have a Galaxy Nexus GSM or LTE version. It’s a simple tool to download and update franco.Kernel for the Galaxy Nexus.
FK Kernel Manager – for all devices & Kernels
ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH 4.0.3 AND 4.0.4
This application is a must have if you have a Galaxy Nexus GSM or LTE version. It’s a simple tool to download and update franco.Kernel for the Galaxy Nexus. It eases up the download and update check process for every user.
franco.Kernel updater app features:
- Downloads the kernel directly from the ftp
- Checks for updates directly from the ftp
- Checks and downloads Imoseyon’s kernel (new feature)
- Kernel auto-flash
- Cpu frequencies changer
- Governor changer
- Voltage control interface
- Kernel settings:
- Hotplug enabler
- Color Control – You’re able to change GAMMA values and Color Multipliers to achieve the best color profile
- Sound Control – Increase the max volume of your device
- Download special franco.Kernel boot animation
- Wi-fi special mode to boost signal during streaming while on screen off
- Custom download path
- Live calibrated voltages panel
- Disable logger
- SQlite defrag on boot
- Dedicated milestone and nightly kernels changelogs
This kernel gives your phone the best performance you’ve ever seen, with the best battery life as can be seen by the following comments:
What’s in this version :
- Now you can basically flash any .zip from the Manual Flasher. Fonts? Yes! Magisk modules? Yes! Rip custom recovery unless you need to flash a rom;
- Battery Monitor has been improved, now it shows better amp calculation, discharging value and the wattage!
- Hey Pocophone users, thermal profiles now added to Per-App Profiles!
- Disabling ZRAM on boot wasn’t working. Now it is!
- You can now store Kernels on your external storage!
Requires Android:4.0 and up