PSJoy in combination with the PSJoy server and the official PS4 Remote Play program offers you the possibility to remote control your PS4.
PSJoy Remote Play Spy for PS4
You can play your favorite games remotely or you can emulate a Dualshock gamepad with your smartphone.
PSJoy Remote Play Spy for PS4 Features
- – Dualshock emulation (currently without touch-pad support)
- – Dualshock layout configuration
- * Customization of template layouts
- – Easy Connection Setup
- – Streaming from PS4 Remote Play to your smartphone
- * Real Dualshock gamepad support
- – Bluetooth connection (Only for gamepad emulation)
!You need to download and install the PSJoy server on your Windows PC!
• Windows 8.1 or newer
• Installed PSJoy server on your PC
• Installed and configured official PS4 Remote Play program
• Intel® Core™ i5-560M Processor 2.67 GHz or faster (Quad core highly recommended)
• 2 GB or more of RAM
• 1024 × 768 or higher display resolution
• A wired Internet connection for your PS4 and your PC is strongly recommended (or a 5GHz WiFi for minimum delays on WiFi)
• A high-speed internet connection with upload and download speeds of at least 15 Mbps is recommended
The PSJoy server is able to intercept the official PS4 Remote Play program on your PC. You can send gamepad commands and forward the remote stream to your smartphone. As the PSJoy server requires the official PS4 Remote Play program on your PC, Windows 8.1 is required.
PSJoy allows you to remote control any game which is playable with the official PS4 Remote Play program. Play games like GTA V, Fortnite, Crash Bandicoot, The Last of Us, FIFA and many more on your smartphone.
- Bug fixes and minor improvements
- New PSJoy server version available!
- PSJoy server changes:
- – Mouse and keyboard no longer need to be connected to the PC.
- – Compatibility mode if new HID hook causes problems (mouse or keyboard are needed when activated)
- – Improve introduction menu
Requires : Android 5.0 and up