One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based driving games ever made! And it’s free!
Hill Climb Racing
Meet Newton Bill, the young aspiring uphill racer. He is about to embark on a journey that takes him to where no ride has ever been before. From Ragnarok to a Nuclear Plant, all places are a racing track to Bill. With little respect to the laws of physics, Bill will not rest until he has conquered the highest hills up on the moon!
Face the challenges of unique hill climbing environments with many different cars. Gain bonuses from daring tricks and collect coins to upgrade your car and reach even higher distances. Watch out though – Bill’s stout neck is not what it used to be when he was a kid! And his good old gasoline crematorium will easily run out of fuel.
– Lots of different vehicles with unique upgrades (many different vehicles: bike, truck, jeep, tank, etc.)
– Tuneable parts include engine, suspension, tires and 4WD
– Numerous stages with levels to reach in each (Countryside, Desert, Arctic and the Moon! +++)
– Share your score with a screenshot with your friends!
– Cool graphics and smooth physics simulation
– Designed to look good on low resolution and high resolution devices (incl. tablets)
– Real turbo sound when you upgrade your engine!
– Garage mode: build and drive your dream vehicle with custom parts!
– Get new boosters to drive even further
– 27+ Levels!
– 28+ Vehicles!
Vehicles: jeep, motocross bike, monster truck, tractor, hippie van, onewheeler, quad bike, tourist bus, race car, police car, ambulance, fire truck, snow mobile, super offroad, and many more!
Hill Climb Racing is free to play but there are optional in-app purchases available.
Remember that we’re always reading your feedback and are hard at work creating new vehicles, levels, features and of course fixing any issues you may find. So we’d really appreciate if you’d report what you like or dislike and any issues you may have with the game to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include your device make and model.
- – Bug fixes
Requires : Android 2.2 and up