Root Explorer is the ultimate file manager for root users. Access the whole of android’s file system (including the elusive data folder!).
Features include SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, “Open With” facility, MD5.
We will always try to help with any problem you may have with the app. If we can’t help then you can have a refund, no questions asked.
Although 11,000+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.
We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you’re not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We’ll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
Why compromise? Get the original and the best!
What’s in this version :
- • Improved navigation in cloud and network tabs, including a progress spinner and more information on connection failures
- • Improved responsiveness and included a progress spinner for very large local directories that take a while to load
- • Enhanced performance for SMB v2
- • Fixed some accessibility problems when using large fonts
- • Fixed video and music streaming problems in Google Drive
- • Recursive search in network and cloud tabs
Requires Android:1.6 and up