Cross DJ – Mix your music
“Promises to be the first professional DJ experience for Android” (DJWORX)
“Good looks, great sounding FX, great sync engine, ‘slip’ mode, proper loops and cues.” (DJ TechTools)
“Challenging our notions of what can be done on a touchscreen” (Android Police)
MIX IN PERFECT SYNC:
- Accurate BPM detection, down to the last decimal.
- Stable Sync: one-press, and the 2 tracks never go out of phase.
- Split Mono: Pre-listen your tracks before mixing them
- Manual pitch & pitch bend.
- Beat-grid editing, to make sure that your old tracks sync correctly.
- Parallel waveforms mode to visually check if your tracks are synced.
- New Quantize feature : hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat.
- Smart-seek: Tap on the waveform to fast-forward & get a seamless jump.
- Automix: Let Cross DJ mix your tracks automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.)
OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE:
- Best performance for an Android DJ app.
- Low latency: music reacts instantly to your actions.
- Extremely realistic scratch sound.
- 15 effects (Bi-filter, Low-pass, Hi-Pass, Delay, Echo, Phaser, Flanger, Cut, Crush, Bliss, Brake, Roll, etc.)
- No load time when starting-up the app.
- 2 turntables, crossfader, full-fledged 3-band EQ mixer.
- Large buttons, optimized for small screens.
- Direct access to your music: mix your device’s MP3s, AAC, FLAC and more.
- Multiple sorting options: Sort your library by title, artist, album, BPM or length.
- Large control pads: XY effect pad, 16 hot-cues pads.
- HQ live recording of your mixes.
- Display remaining time of your tracks.
- Optimized for mobile & tablet.
What’s in this version :
This version adds some stability improvement :
- – Fix crash in collection when some scrolling with the fast scroll bar
- – Fix several crash at relaunch
- – Other minor fixes
Requires Android:4.1 and Up