Mobile surveillance from any IP cameras for Android phones, tablets, Google TV.
tinyCam Monitor PRO for IP cam
One of the best app available for Android for remote surveillance, control and video recording for your private/public network or IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs with CCTV cams (#1 rated surveillance app, 4.6 average rating with 30,000+ active users). Monitor your baby, pet, home, business, traffic, and weather remotely and securely (no data being sent to 3rd parties). tinyCam Monitor provides best value to customers. Buy now to get more features in future updates for free!
Listed as a featured app on Google TV in Google Play. View your security cams right from the sofa!
24 hours refund policy available. Just email us with your order number for a full refund.
Loaded with tons of features:
- – Very intuitive custom made interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
- – Support for M-JPEG based devices of all major vendors (100+)
- – 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, SONY, Sharx Security, LogiLink, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models), Panasonic
- – 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Loftek, Tenvis, Wansview, INSTAR, and more on the way!
- – SSL support (https) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials
- – 11 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras support
- – Control pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) enabled devices.
- – Relay, LED control for some models
- – Cyclic 24/7 video recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card, FTP server, or Dropbox. Video playback is under development.
- – Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming and swipes for camera selection
- – Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching
- – Import/export settings to SD card or Dropbox service
- – Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ)
- – Native interface for Honeycomb tablets and Google TV
- – Very CPU efficient
What’s in this version:
- – Fixed software decoder slow startup.
- – Fixed some cameras connection issue.
- – Full Android 9.0 support.
- – Added ‘Run widget service in foreground’ in App Settings – Widget Settings for Android 8.0+.
- – Shows |R| if remote hostname is used in camera statistics.
- – Removed obsolete JPEG recording. Only H264/MP4 recording allowed.
- – Added Wyze Cam Pan and Xiaomi Dafang.
- – getting cameras settings via web server /get_cam_list.json and /get_cam_list_rtsp.json requests Added .
Requires Android:1.6 and up