Free Fire is the ultimate survival shooter game available on mobile.
Garena Free Fire
Each 10-minute game places you on a remote island where you are pit against 49 other players, all seeking survival. Players freely choose their starting point with their parachute, and aim to stay in the safe zone for as long as possible. Drive vehicles to explore the vast map, hide in trenches, or become invisible by proning under grass. Ambush, snipe, survive, there is only one goal: to survive.
[Survival shooter in its original form]
Search for weapons, stay in the play zone, loot your enemies and become the last man standing. Along the way, go for airdrops while avoiding airstrikes to gain that little edge against other players.
[10 minutes, 50 players, epic survival goodness awaits]
Within 10 minutes, a new survivor will emerge. Will it be you?
[4-man squad, with in-game voice chat]
Create squads of up to 4 players and establish communication with your squad at the very first moment. Command your friends to victory and be the last team standing.
[Realistic and smooth graphics]
Easy to use controls and smooth graphics promises the best survival experience you will find on mobile.
- -Easy Booyah
- -Ghost Mode
- -One Shoot On Head
- -Walk & Shoot In Water
- -No Grass / Less Grass
- -No Fog
- -Can Run After High Jump
- -Add Damage AR 20%
- -Add Damage Shootgun x2
- -Improve Aim Accurately
- -Improve Aim Assist
- -Easy Look Enemy In The Grass
- -Less Damage Taken
- -Accuracy No Scope
- -No Recoil
- -No Root
- 1. New game mode – Rush Hour
- 2. Skill slot system for characters
- 3. Luck Royale – get a free spin daily and stand a chance to win permanent items
- 4. Weapon skins now available
- 5. New destroyable object – Oil barrels
- 6. New survival loadout – Resupply map
- 7. New Character – Kla the Muay Thai Practitioner
- 8. Death Race now only will be playable in Purgatory on the weekends.
- 9. New mini-game in the starting island
- 10. Added support for big-screen Android devices
Requires : Android 4.0.3 and up
- Install Apk
- Copy ‘com.dts.freefireth’ Folder to sdcard/Android/obb
- Launch the Game