Did you ever felt, that one Charger/USB cable set charges your device really fast and the other not? Now, you can prove this with Ampere.
Measure the charging and discharging current of your battery.
– Alerts on device
– Alerts on Android Wear
The app works on Android 4.0.3+ devices. Not every device is supported because there are devices which lacks an appropriate measurement chip (or the interface) and they can not be supported at all. Please read the list of not supported phones at the end of the description.
Start the app and wait ca. 10 seconds (“measuring” is on the display). After this time, the charging or discharging current will be shown.
The current depends on many things:
– Charger (USB/AC/Wireless)
– USB cable
– Phone type
– Current tasks running
– Display brightness
– WiFi state
– GPS state
MOD Lite Info
- Optimized graphics and cleaned resources for fast load < improved result (3.95 MB total apk size);
- Analytics Disabled;
- All ads and services calls from activity removed;
- Encrypted all resources;
- Send Anonymous crash disabled by default;
- New Dark icon;
- Changed to Dark Interface;
- AOSP Compatible.
- * Bug fixes and minor enhancements
For more info please read the change history: Settings => About Ampere => Change history
Note: When ampere would stuck in “measuring” state (after a firmware upgrade to Android 7.x) please clear Amperes’s app cache.
- Open the “Android Settings app” => “Apps” => “Ampere”
- Clear all data under the “Storage” menu
- Restart Ampere
Requires : Android 4.0.3 and up