• BAFTA nominated
• IGF award winning
• Over 250,000 copies sold on desktop
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. Keep your routes efficient by redrawing them as new stations open. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
• Random city growth so each game is unique
• Eleven real-world cities to test your planning skills
• A variety of upgrades to tailor your network
• Normal mode for quick scored games, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge
• Compete against the world every day with the Daily Challenge
• Colorblind and night modes
• Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace
What’s in this version :
- London, 1960: Nearly 30 years since his revolutionary first map, Harry Beck created his last vision of the underground in 1960.
- New York City, 1972: Inspired by the iconic London map, Massimo Vignelli produced this modernist interpretation of the MTA.
- Paris, 1937: In contrast to the sleek modern design, the elegant Seine dances through Paris in this pre-war map.
- Deliver 1000 passenger in normal or extreme mode on any of these cities to unlock their alternate maps.
Requires :Android 4.0.3 and up