Be Eric the hero. Crack codes, fire catapults, hypnotise teachers, trap rats and frogs.
Skool Daze Reskooled!
B Complete the tasks and don’t go over 10000 lines and get expelled. The 80’s smash hit game Skool Daze has returned with all the characters and trickiness of the original.
Skool Sucks! That’s it, I don’t need to say anymore. Ok, maybe I do. I guess you’re wondering what this game is. It’s the return of one of the all time Spectrum classics “Skool Daze”. It was released in the 80’s. Yeah, you heard that right, probably before you were born! Spectrum? What’s that! It’s one of the first home game “consoles”, you know, the one with the rainbow and blue rubber keys! Anyway, I told you Skool Sucks, stop making me teach you things! Search for “Skool Daze” if you want to find out more about the original. Use a search engine, you know the one, Poodle. No, Snooggle. No Dooogle. Oh, you know what I mean.
Meet the main cast :-
- Eric, Our hero!
- Teachers, The villains
- Boy Wonder, The good looking one
- AngelFace, The bully
- Einstein, The brains
- Hayley, The love interest
- Boys shall attend lessons as shown in the time-table at the top of the screen. (Remember that
because you cheated in the exams last year, you always go to the same lessons as the swot.)
- Boys do not score points by attending lessons, but may be given lines if caught in the wrong
- Boys who acquire over 10,000 lines shall be expelled immediately from the school.
- Boys are not allowed to enter the staffroom or the Headmaster’s study. Take care.
- At playtime, boys are supposed to be playing and not in any of the classrooms.
- shall not hit their schoolmates Boys .
- Boys shall not fire catapults.
- Boys are expected to walk quietly in the corridors – they are not for running or sitting in.
- School dinners are compulsory.
Requires : Android 4.0.3 and up