The Talos Principle is a first-person puzzle game in the tradition of philosophical science fiction.
The Talos Principle
Note: Requires NVIDIA K1 or X1 hardware. Supports both touch-screen and controllers. Tested to work with: NVIDIA Shield TV, NVIDIA Shield Tablet and Google Nexus 9
Made by Croteam, the creators of Serious Sam, and written by Tom Jubert (FTL, The Swapper) and Jonas Kyratzes (The Sea Will Claim Everything). One of the most critically acclaimed PC games in 2014, The Talos Principle is now available on select Android devices.
As if awakening from a deep sleep, you find yourself in a strange, contradictory world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by your creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, you must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who are you? What is your purpose? And what are you going to do about it?
• Overcome more than 120 immersive puzzles in a stunning world.
• Divert drones, manipulate laser beams and even replicate time to prove your worth – or to find a way out.
• Explore a story about humanity, technology and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
• Choose your own path through the game’s non-linear world, solving puzzles your way.
• But remember: choices have consequences and somebody’s always watching you.
Requires : Android 4.4 and up
- Install Apk
- Copy ‘com.devolver.Talos’ Folder to sdcard/Android/obb
- Launch the Game