Rainpaper is a live wallpaper that displays realistic weather effects and popular backgrounds !!
- Realistic simulated rain! Not a low-quality looped video.
- Weather effects such as fog, rain, wind speed, storminess, and snowfall are all fully configurable to your liking.
- Easily add and remove subreddits to customize your background sources, or use any locally stored images for your background.
- New: Customize rain color, droplet size, and rain frequency.
- Beta feature: Local weather synchronization is now available for users in the US. This feature is experimental and may not work accurately for all locations.
Note: Parallax effects combined with the advanced simulations in this live wallpaper would use up too much memory and CPU resources, which would result in non-optimal performance. This is why we do not support parallax effects.
Storage – For storing backgrounds and selecting local files as your background.
Location – For local weather synchronization. (US-only)
– Improved rain
- – Randomized display order when multiple images are selected
Requires :Android 4.0.3 and Up