Download files simultaneously!
Advanced Download Manager Pro
- download up to three files simultaneously;
- accelerated download by using multithreading (9 parts)
- interception of links from the browser and clipboard;
- icon of the program and downloading progress in the notification panel;
- backup list of downloads and settings on SD card;
- completion notification by sound and vibration;
- resume after reconnection or program restart;
- save different file types in different folders;
- built-in browser for sites with registration;
- plan files download on a schedule;
- widget on your home screen;
- site manager.
Add links from browser:
- press on link and from the window “Complete action using” select ADM (supported by Stock Browser, Dolphin, Boat Browser, Chrome)
- long press on a link to display the context menu, press “Share link” and from the window “Share via” select ADM (supported by Firefox, Skyfire, Stock Browser, Dolphin, Boat Browser)
- copy the link and the service will intercept the link (supported by Maxthon)
- press on the download to start/stop the process;
- press on the completed download to open the file;
- long press on download to display the context menu.
YouTube is not supported under the rules of Google.
What’s in this version :
- + Speed graph in Left menu
- + Summary progress for running downloads in Left menu
- + Settings – Interface – Size (gmk/GMK, b/B)
- + Settings – Notifications – Command buttons (add, settings, browser)
- + Settings – Browser – Browser icon in Launcher (launcher can react later)
- + Presets colors and Transparency for ColorPicker
- + Send and Open in top menu of Browser for an open web-page
- + Disable text for Windows over all windows and fixed maximum width
- + Browser in system list of browsers
Requires : Android 2.1 and up