Download files simultaneously!
Advanced Download Manager Pro
- download up to three files simultaneously;
- accelerated download by using multithreading (9 parts)
- interception of links from the browser and clipboard;
- icon of the program and downloading progress in the notification panel;
- backup list of downloads and settings on SD card;
- completion notification by sound and vibration;
- resume after reconnection or program restart;
- save different file types in different folders;
- built-in browser for sites with registration;
- plan files download on a schedule;
- widget on your home screen;
- site manager.
Add links from browser:
- press on link and from the window “Complete action using” select ADM (supported by Stock Browser, Dolphin, Boat Browser, Chrome)
- long press on a link to display the context menu, press “Share link” and from the window “Share via” select ADM (supported by Firefox, Skyfire, Stock Browser, Dolphin, Boat Browser)
- copy the link and the service will intercept the link (supported by Maxthon)
- press on the download to start/stop the process;
- press on the completed download to open the file;
- long press on download to display the context menu.
YouTube is not supported under the rules of Google.
What’s in this version :
If app does not download file – send link to mail!!!
Can hide option groups in Left/Right menu by clicking on their title.
Auto-add video in Browser will show Add button in top menu.
Settings – Automation:
- + after starting service Auto-start downloads.
- + Auto-start downloads after connecting to Wi-Fi.
- + Auto-start downloads after restoring battery level.
- Settings – Interface:
- + Color of success messages and errors messages.
- + Additional statistics.
- + Keep the Screen On.
Requires : Android 2.1 and up