Download files simultaneously!
Advanced Download Manager Pro
- download up to three files simultaneously;
- accelerated download by using multithreading (9 parts)
- interception of links from the browser and clipboard;
- icon of the program and downloading progress in the notification panel;
- backup list of downloads and settings on SD card;
- completion notification by sound and vibration;
- resume after reconnection or program restart;
- save different file types in different folders;
- built-in browser for sites with registration;
- plan files download on a schedule;
- widget on your home screen;
- site manager.
Add links from browser:
- press on link and from the window “Complete action using” select ADM (supported by Stock Browser, Dolphin, Boat Browser, Chrome)
- long press on a link to display the context menu, press “Share link” and from the window “Share via” select ADM (supported by Firefox, Skyfire, Stock Browser, Dolphin, Boat Browser)
- copy the link and the service will intercept the link (supported by Maxthon)
- press on the download to start/stop the process;
- press on the completed download to open the file;
- long press on download to display the context menu.
YouTube is not supported under the rules of Google.
What’s in this version :
Help me translate this update into your language!!!
- + all filtering and sorting in new Right menu
- + filtering and sorting by Time
- + sorting by Category
- + in Left menu only quick Options
- + Settings – Data – Export downloads to txt-file
- + two Warning with a proposal to turn off Battery saver and optimization
- + SD-card button in Path for Settings – Cataloging and Data
- + updated Left menu and Selection for built-in Browser
- + integration with other programs through API Intents
Requires : Android 2.1 and up