Asphalt 8: Airborne
The best Android arcade racing game series reaches a new turning point! Perform dynamic, high-speed aerial stunts in an intense driving experience powered by a brand-new physics engine!
LUXURY DREAM CARS
- 47 high-performance cars (80% of them NEW!)
- Top licensed manufacturers and models such as Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX and Pagani Zonda R
- Newly recorded high-fidelity car motor sounds for realistic audio immersion
- Hit the ramps and take the race above the track
- Perform barrel rolls and wild 360º jumps
- Maneuver through the air and pull stunts while racing
NEW EXOTIC LOCATIONS
- Race in 9 different settings, such as Venice, French Guiana, Iceland, the Nevada Desert and other exciting locations!
- All tracks available in original and mirror variations in Career mode
- Discover plenty of hidden shortcuts
NEW FEATURES FOR SPEED FREAKS
- 8 seasons & 180 events in the Career mode
- Stunning visuals thanks to next-gen shaders, real-time geometry reflection & other amazing effects for a new simulation of speed!
- A detailed damage system like nothing you’ve seen before
- Check out the new Infected and Drift Gate game modes
SIMULTANEOUS MULTIPLAYER & GHOST CHALLENGES
- Simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 8 real opponents!
- Dare friends to asynchronous races in your favorite cars
- Compare scores on the new leaderboards with friends and drivers around the world
- Share your racing achievements and prove that you’re the ultimate speed machine
MUSIC TO REV YOUR SOUL
- A heart-thumping mix of amazing licensed music for your game
- Featuring real tracks from Bloc Party, Mutemath & The Crystal Method!
This is a game for fans of extreme arcade racing, with real dream cars and phenomenal graphics that will also please racing simulation enthusiasts.
What’s in this version :
- – Moto Blitz career mode has been perfected to ensure a smooth and balanced progression for all players!
- – Bike physics have been improved.
- – Various glitches and issues reported by the community have been addressed.
Requires Android:varies with device