The Quest is a beautifully hand-drawn open world role playing game with old school grid-based movement and turn based combat.
In the kingdom of Monares trouble is brewing. The governor of Freymore is missing and the island is in tumult. The mages all prophesy a dark shadow looming over the safety of the kingdom. As an Agent of the king, it’s your job to find out what is happening and avert any danger.
Choose from five customizable races and an array of skills, weapons, armor and enchantments, and explore a huge world of four cities and a wilderness of mountains, caves, lakes and forests – full of mystery, magic and intriguing challenges. Meet the many inhabitants, each with its own agenda and attitude towards your character. Some will be helpful, some greedy or lascivious or just plain mean. You will have many choices, including some that may place you against the law, along your way to the dramatic ending of your own choosing.
- Pursue a long and dramatic main story and solve many optional side quests.
- Create a highly customizable character and cast dazzling spells, enchant powerful items, concoct potent potions and persuade people to further your goals.
- Discover an open world with interesting locales, day/night cycle, weather, fascinating people, dangerous creatures, readable books, pick-able locks, repairable items, houses that can be broken into, dungeons, traps and much more.
- Play an absorbing card game with three different decks, accessible at the inns.
What’s in this version :
- – [Thor’s Hammer]: Ragnar is now always aggressive.
- – [Hero of Lukomorye]: Added Phredd to a hut in Dookh Village East. He sells two items commonly lost by players.
- – [Celtic’s Rift]:
- – Formorian Pirates in the Dummonia Mines can be killed with the Druidic Wand.
- – Catacomber’s assistant displays her correct name.
- – Added items.
Requires :Android 4.4 and up
- Install Apk
- Copy ‘hu.redshift.thequest’ Folder to sdcard/Android/obb
- Launch the Game