There is a junkshop called ‘A Hundred Denarii’ which was about to close for the day.
After the exhausted shopkeeper rang out the last customer and left the now empty place, there came a tumult of noise.
The noisemakers were the following.
The cutting board named ‘Jo’ which was once an arrow,
The pot named ‘Bi’ which was a recycled shuriken of Japanese make.
And the cleaver named ‘Cal’ made from the metal from a bullet.
Their wonderful story is coming!
“As you know, once I was…”
REDDEN’s story starts with the talk by spoiled tools.
Be a tool embracing from the ancient times to modern times such as the arrow, shuriken, and bullet to make insufficient characters a hero in the legend!
Beautiful and unique world that symbolizes a phase of the object
- 33 various fields in the history of ancient times, Middle Ages, and modern times that the tool flashes back!
- You explore images of the world only tools can recognize in the moment.
Simple control, what is necessary is your quickness
- You become a tool and should shoot the targets as riding the wind, avoiding and breaking obstacles in the moment.
- Drag the screen or lean the device to control characters intuitively!
- Don’t lose. What is necessary is just your quickness.
Destroy! And you’ll go forward!
- If you raise the speed to the maximum riding the wind, you can use the skill.
- Destroy obstacles using the skill.
- Keep destroying and proceeding to remove the final target in the episode!
Use inherent unique skills by three heroes properly!
- Unique skills by Jo, Bi, and Cal make the game play diverse.
Break into shatters at full speed during rotation, use the avatar skill, and explode surroundings.
- Your excellent ability and trick will complete episodes more brilliantly.
Dreamlike and mysterious episodes
- The action and introspection of tools that are developed as proceeding with stages will lead you to an unpredictable story with beautiful moving illustrations.
- What story will be waiting at the end of the talk of long tools?
What’s New in this Version:
- Cloud saving has been changed to manual mode
- Minor bug fixed
Requires :Android 2.3 and up