PicaSim: Flight simulator
PicaSim is a flight simulator for radio controlled aircraft. You can use it to learn how to fly, to practise aerobatics, or just to have fun flying around on a rainy day.
This is the full version – so if you’ve tried the free version (which contains most of what’s here) and you enjoy it enough that you would like to support its past or future development (or just say thanks!), buy this to make a contribution.
If it helps, this includes some extras that aren’t in the free version of the simulator:
- A variety of races – F3F-style and cross-country (the free version has just one race).
- Limbo (slope and powered) and thermal duration challenges.
- Planes: Two discus launched gliders (including the Ypsi Notos), GeeBee R2, Tigger (2.9m F3F slope racer), ASW15, “The Plank”, magpie, and an electric version of the Neoslope. Also a quadcopter/drone and a very fast/aerobatic control-line plane, the Peacemaker.
- Terrains: Panoramic version of the “Mountains Dynamic Soaring” scene, plus a “Snowy Hills” scene (3D and panoramic) and two more panoramic scenes (flat field and slope).
- The complete list of planes included is:
- Gliders/sailplanes: ASW15, Banana, Canard, Discus, trainer, Neoslope, Genie, Icarus (DLG), Jart, Kato, Le Fish (standard & ultralight), Magpie, Notos (DLG), Phase 6, Plank (wing), Tigger (F3F), Trapeze, Weasel.
- Electric gliders: Neoslope, trainer
- Powered R/C planes: AcroBat, Extra (3D, normal and large size), F18, GeeBee R2, RT Eraser Five, High-wing trainer, twin-propeller delta.
- Control-line: Extra, Peacemaker.
- Other: Wasp (quadcopter), Moyes XS 142 (hang glider).
What’s in this version :
- Add Litermonthalle Nalbach indoor scenery by Detlef Jacobi.
- Improve object editing.
- Improve plane scaling.
- Graphical improvements. If upgrading on a low-end device, you may need to disable “Separate Specular” in the options if this causes too much slowdown.
- Reduce the wind strength in front of slopes slightly.
Requires : Android 2.3 and up
APK 55 MB
Mirror:APK 55 MB