It’s an easiest way to shrink photos and send them with e-mail.
Image Shrink (Resizer)
Shrink/resize your photos with just one click before you send it.
Send images to Image Shrink by “share” or “send to” before you send them to target app.
Please try Lite version first before you buy this full version.
Usage 1 – Launch from Gallery
1. Open images with you favorite viewer(e.g. Gallery)
2. Click “share” or “send to”. A dialog pops up.
3. Choose Image Shrink.
4. image size Choose.
5. target application you want to send the shrunken image to Choose
Usage2 – Launch from mail apps
1. Click attach button on an email app
2. Image Shrink.
3. Gallery Choose.
4. image to shrink.
5. target Choose application you want to send the shrunken image to.
This app have following features that other similar apps don’t have.
* keep GPS info.
* Exif rotation info keep.
* keep all Exif tags.
* automatic shrunken file deletion.
* some hacks to pass shrunken images to MMS on HTC sense.
Lite version is also available. Only full version have following features.
* shrink multiple images
* more size options than Lite version
* auto delete old shrunken images
On force close, it should make log file on SD card like /sdcard/ImageShrink/log.txt.
Please send it to me.
- – Fixed a bug where some apps cannot attach a photo
- – You can select arbitrary output directory on Androd 5.0 and above.
- – Fixed a bug where some apps attach the same image twice
Requires Android:1.5 and up
APK 1 MB
Mirror:APK 1 MB