In the world of Neuroshima you need to prove you have what it takes to survive.
Neuroshima Hex is a fast paced, tactical board game where up to 4 players (human or AI) lead their troops to victory. Every player controls one of the four armies struggling for influence and survival in the world destroyed in a 30 years long war. March with the machines of Moloch, leading its army towards setting the new world order. Become Borgo and unite the forces of the mutants who spread terror in the wastelands. Lead The Outpost – humanity’s last and only hope and try to beat the machines in an uneven guerrilla war. Be the boss of The Hegemony – land of gangers not caring about the fate of others and living only for violence and their mad entertainment.
In the world of Neuroshima Hex you need to prove you have what it takes to survive.
Neuroshima Hex is well known in the board game community. Neuroshima Hex holds 100th place in the prestige BoardGameGeek ranking (which contains almost 50,000 games from around the world). In May 2007 Neuroshima Hex was awarded a special jury distinction for the Best Polish Designer Game published in 2006. Neuroshima Hex was also published in the US (by Z-Man Games) and France (by IELLO).
– Official Neuroshima Hex game with original artwork
– 4 different armies with unique strategies
– Up to 4 players (human or AI)
– 3 AI difficulty levels
– In-game tutorial & manual
– Tons of gameplay
– Easy to learn, hard to master
- NHEX 3.0 tiles and board!
- HD / tablet layout as in-app extension!
- Improved tutorial
- Game screen orientation adjusting to device orientation.
- New Army: Mississippi – units fixes
- Fixed several small bugs
- Fixes for in-app billing issues
- Add better army select panel in custom game
- Improved discarding tile from hand – you can now also long-tap X icon or just tap shaking tile to discard it.
- New version is only available for Android 4.0+ !
Requires Android:2.2 and up
APK + OBB 173 MB
Mirror:APK + OBB 173 MB
- Install Apk
- Copy ‘com.bdc.nh’ Folder to sdcard/Android/obb
- Launch the Game