ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
Archos Video Player
– Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
– Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
– Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
– Integrated subtitle downloader;
– Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
– Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
– Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
– Multi-device network video resume;
– TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
What’s in this version :
- TV: New category for all videos that have no description
- Fix crash when an error occur in UPnP (big oops, sorry)
- Fix subtitles download from OpenSubtitles.org (big oops, sorry)
- Fix “rescan all” menu item in tablet/phone interface
- Fix torrent download aborted when opening info panel
- Get localized TV Show posters when available
- Display error when Trakt sync fails
- Video with no poster are now also included in search results on Android TV
Requires Android:4.0.3 and Up
APK 20 MB
Mirror:APK 20 MB