It will automatically turn the screen on and display your notification in an easily accessible tabbed dialogue. It will also show notification quick action buttons if expansion is enabled.
If the phone is in pocket, don’t worry. Notific is intelligent enough to understand that and will not turn on the screen. But if you take out the phone from your pocket within 10secs (customizable) it will turn on the screen for you.
Version 2.0 comes with a new Android Wear inspired theme (4.4+), in case you don’t like the dark HOLO style.
Notific doesn’t impact battery life as it will only use the proximity sensor for 10 secs.
The memory usage is highly optimized (2-10MB) and doesn’t use 50MB+ as in other notification apps.
The multitude of notifications we get every day are probably the most sensitive information for some and these deserve the utmost privacy.
That’s why Notific comes with absolutely no private data mining. No crash data, No Google analytics collection.
It doesn’t require connecting to Internet, so you can be sure that there’s no way your information goes out of your device.
The app is in active development and will get frequent updates and lots of features are in pipeline, including privacy mode and themes.
Proximity sensor values are calibrated for Nexus devices by default. If you have problems with the sensor on Galaxy or Xperia devices, try calibrating the sensor from app settings or TurnOff Pocket Mode
- Minor bugfix for privacy mode
- Added wakelock feature. If your phone doesn’t wake screen up on notification sometimes (like OnePlus, LG G3, etc) , enable Wakelock option under Troubleshooting settings. (Drains a little more battery but makes screen light-up more stable)
- Material design improvements in app UI.
- Rounded contact pictures in AndroidWear™ inspired theme.
- Please reboot your device after updating
- Full changelog : http://goo.gl/oyBwPD
Requires : Android 2.0.1 and up
APK 1 MB