The dreaded pirate-lord Cinnabar, scourge of the twelve seas, plagued the seafarers of the Old World in a bloody reign of terror until a brave adventurer put an end to his evil. But now he is back from the dead, seeking revenge, with the dark powers of voodoo at his command.
A fantasy adventure from Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone in which YOU are the hero!
- Make the gamebook as easy or hard as you like and even turn on a special cheat mode to read it old-school!
- Choose between full colour images, or toggle between the black-and-white originals from the print edition!
- Use unique weapons like the Throwing Knives and Gas-Globes for added strategy in fights.
- Race against the clock to complete your quest!
- Plot your journey along the map as you travel to new locations.
Bloodbones has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
- Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
- An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
- Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
- Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
- Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
- Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
Tin Man Games have signed a licensing deal to release the Fighting Fantasy series on Android, so expect to see more of your favourite adventure gamebooks appearing soon!
Coming Soon… The Warlock of Firetop Mountain, Deathtrap Dungeon, City of Thieves, Citadel of Chaos and more!
What’s in this version :
- Fixed Intro graphic glitch
Requires :Android 2.0.1 and Up
APK 51 MB