Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath
In the dusty, undeveloped wastelands of Western Mudos, cantankerous townsfolk find their settlements besieged by belligerent outlaws. Along comes Stranger, a drifter turned bounty hunter, with a unique double-barreled critter-firing crossbow.
Stranger’s Wrath has been passionately upgraded for this all-new release with all exciting new controls that make the most of the mobile format and improved visuals throughout.
- Explore living towns, lush forests, and massive industrial facilities
- Seamlessly transition between first-person shooter and third-person platfomer
- Scour your surroundings for live ammo
- Work with a range of strategies to surprise, stun, lure, blast and bag devious outlaws
- Meet incredibly odd, funny and smack-talking townsfolk, enemies and natives
- Fight dozens of varied bosses with outlandish arsenals and outrageous names
- Complete “twin-stick” HID gamepad support
- Intuitive touch controls + a redesigned mobile interface make playing & navigating a breeze
- Incredible visuals that harness all the advanced graphics capabilities of today’s mobile chipsets
- A hilarious script, theatrical soundtrack and compelling storyline with a shocking twist
- English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Finish, Swedish, and Polish language support
Note: Oddworld Stranger’s Wrath requires at least a 1.2 GHz dual core CPU, 1 GB RAM with Adreno 220, Tegra 3, ARM Mali 400-MP, SGX 543MP, Intel Baytrail or Vivante GC1000 GPU
Whats in this Version:-
- -Resolve Adreno driver issue causing hangs on some versions of Nexus 5/6/7, Galaxy S4/S5, MTC One M7/8 and other devices.
- – Add app exit button on main menu
- – Improve sharpness of graphics
- – Add camera distance setting allowing to be closer to Stranger in 3rd person view
- – Add support for some Adreno 22x devices such as US Galaxy S3.
- – Support even more gamepads.
- – Fix some general bugs.
Requires :Android 4.0 and Up
- Install Apk
- Copy Patch OBB File to sdcard/Android/obb/com.oddworld.Stranger
- Copy ‘com.oddworld.Stranger’ Folder to sdcard/Android/obb (if u download v1.0 then skip this step)
- Launch the Game