Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure!!
The Bard’s Tale
Play The Bard’s Tale today on your favorite compatible Android device*. Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
• 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
• A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
• A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
• Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
• 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
• Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
• More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
• Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
But wait! That’s not all! Enjoy these great new additions in the Android version:
- • Leaderboards—for accumulated Silver and Experience!
- • Achievements—over 50 spread throughout the game!
- • Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.
- • Time-Savers—optional in-app purchases are available to pump up your Bard and save you time! (Note: All such items are attainable through normal game-play, with time and persistence, just as in the original console release.)
- • Includes the original classic game The Bard’s Tale I: Tales of the Unknown! 2 & 3 coming soon!
- Resolves issues with certain devices not saving game state (reinstall may be required). Better implements KitKat immersive mode.
- Fixes problems when resuming failed DLC Download (trilogy). Restores access to optional online services.
- Fixes erroneous gamepad autodetection causing UI to not be accessible in touch mode. Restores support for MOGA Pivot.
- Support KitKat (SD card storage), Android L and Android TV.
Requires Android:2.3 and up
APK 20 MB