Camera FV-5 is a professional camera application for mobile devices, that puts DSLR-like manual controls in your fingertips.
• DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings.
• Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
• Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
• Program and Speed-priority modes.
• Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 60 seconds*.
• JPEG as well as RAW (PNG**) image formats for lossless photo capturing, perfect for post-processing.
• EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
• Self timer for delayed shooting.
• Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus*** and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
• In background photo developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
What’s in this version:
- New: manual exposure control for the HTC One (M8). On that phone, the shutter speed priority mode (S) shows a simpler dialog with a shutter exposure slider that lets you select manually the exposure time from 1/8000″ to 4″.
- New: the blue key on the Samsung Galaxy S5 Active can now be used as a shutter key, like on the stock camera application.
- New: Croatian, Indonesian and Dutch (Belgium) languages.
Requires Android:2.2 and up
APK 3 MB