An elegant battery info widget, plus level indicator on status bar and alerts
Battery Widget+ is a donate version of Battery Widget. In addition to all features in the free version, Battery Widget+ supports StylePack, which provides extra styles for battery level indicator icons.
Battery Widget is an elegant 1×1 widget which shows you the battery level on your home screen, with some nice animation when charging. Tapping on it will show more battery information with a shortcut to view battery use.
In case you don’t have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Battery Widget will not drain your battery, as it does only what it needs to do. When the device is idle, it is not listening to any battery information updates from the system if there are no active alerts. If there are active alerts, it just does minimal job to check if it needs to notify you and nothing more – it does not update any visible components when the handset is not in use. With this mechanism, Battery Widget consumes only little computation power and battery.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese and Polish.
Please email me if you could help me with localizing Battery Widget.
– Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
– Alerts for various battery statuses
– Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
– Option to disable charging animation
– Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
– Various indicator icon styles
– Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
– Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
– Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
– In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
What’s in this version:
- Added Azerbaijani language support
- Compiled with Android 4.4 (Kit-kat) support
Requires Android:2.1 and up
APK 1 MB