Turn on WiFi, Bluetooth, Flashlight and much more from your notification bar!
Notification Toggle Premium
Notification Toggle creates notifications in the Android status bar to let you quickly switch WiFi, Bluetooth, Silent mode, Screen rotation and Flight mode on and off or to adjust the screen brigthness (and many more…)
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
New premium feature: Add custom shortcuts, like direct calling a person to your notifications!
Available toggles & shortcuts:
– Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
– Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
– Screen timeout dialog
– Wake lock
– Flight mode
– Mobile data
– Flashlight (might require TeslaLED)
– Sync & Sync now
– WiFi- & USB-Tethering
– Music: previous / next / pause
– WiFi settings / advanced settings
– Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
– Mobile data settings
– Data usage
– next Wallpaper (requires WallpaperChanger)
– Lockscreen (requires DelayedLock)
– Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
– own apps & shortcuts
What’s in this version :
- android 4.4 start-sticky workaround removed
- translations updated
- minor fixes
Requires Android:2.1 and up