Powerful Music Player for Android!!!
Poweramp Music Player (Full)
Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
Follow us on twitter @Poweramp2 to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
You can downgrade back to 1.4 by downloading it from official Poweramp site.
- – plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- – 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- – separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- – stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- – crossfade
- – gapless
- – replay gain
- – plays songs from folders and from own library
- – dynamic queue
- – lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- – embed and standalone .cue files support
- – support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- – OpenGL based cover art animation
- – downloads missing album art
- – 4 configurable widget types
- – configurable lock screen with optional Direct Unlock
- – headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- – scrobbling
- – tag editor
- – visual themes, including support for external/3rd party skins
- – fast library scan
- – high level of customization via settings
What’s in this version:
- Ignore Short Tracks is set to Don’t Ignore by default; files with zero/undetected duration are never ignored now; added 30s option
- improved duration recognition for some mp3s
- translations update (huge thanks for all Crowdin translators!)
- other small fixes and improvements
- 557: fixed issue with rating stars for some screens
Requires Android:2.1 and up
- Install PowerAMP APK
- Install PowerAMP unlocker APK
- Run PowerAMP then force close (Use TB / app manager)
- Run lucky patcher > Custom patch by SanX
- If not full, patch again and reboot