Meet the world’s smartest touchscreen keyboard for Android.
Unlock your typing potential.
SwiftKey 3 understands how words work together, giving much more accurate corrections and predictions than other keyboards. Very sloppy typing will magically make sense, even if you miss spaces, and SwiftKey 3 also predicts your next words.
SwiftKey 3 learns the words and phrases you use, and how you interact with your keyboard as you use it, to make typing easier and even more accurate over time. You can also personalize it using your Gmail, Facebook, Twitter or blog posts.
SwiftKey is among Android’s best selling apps for a reason — it transforms your keyboard, making typing a breeze and saving you hassle every day.
Here’s what’s new:
* Smart Space – adding to SwiftKey’s already cutting edge correction, Smart Space detects mistyped or omitted spaces across strings of sloppily typed words in real-time.
* Two new themes – a new theme, ‘Cobalt’, to match SwiftKey’s new look and feel, and an Ice Cream Sandwich-styled ‘Holo’ theme, as voted for by SwiftKey’s VIP community.
* An enhanced UI – a much larger space bar and smart punctuation key help improve accuracy and make it quick and easy to access common punctuation. Just tap and slide left on the period for exclamation point, or tap and slide right for question mark. No need to long-press.
* Additional languages – SwiftKey 3 now offers support for an additional seven languages, bringing the total up to 42. The new languages are Korean, Estonian, Farsi, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian and Serbian. And of course, you can still enable up to three at once.
FULL LANGUAGE SUPPORT:
Support for QWERTY, QWERTZ, QZERTY, AZERTY, DVORAK, COLEMAK, Arabic, Bulgarian, Greek, Hebrew, Korean, Persian (Farsi), Russian and Ukrainian layouts.
- Google+ and Gmail authentication working now with accounts that are not registered on the phone
- Fixed some force closes with the expiry messages in the trial version and notifications in some languages
- Improved Left-Right cursor behavior in Dolphin browser input fields (however, there is still a known issue regarding Up-Down movement)
Requires Android:2.1 and up