Transform images with core Photoshop features in an app designed for tablets.
Adobe® Photoshop® Touch
Transform your images with core Adobe Photoshop features in an app designed for tablets.
Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through Facebook – all from the convenience of your tablet.
• Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
• Use your tablet camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
• Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
• Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Supports images up to 12 megapixels.
• Follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
• Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
• Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
• Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve.
• Sync projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop CS5.1.
What’s in this version :
- Fixed issues with saving / sharing a document
- Improved feathering of soft brushes
- Improved visibility of brush cursor on dark backgrounds• Several other bug fixes
- Fixed two crashers: when syncing and when storage is low
- Added more brush types for fine-tuned corrections and painting
- Added the Quick Selection tool, similar to Photoshop
- Implemented auto-recovery of unsaved documents
- Added ability to use Android fonts with the Type tool
- Keep the original EXIF metadata when editing a JPEG
- Lots of other bugs fixes!
Requires Android:3.1 and up