Archos Video Player
– Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
– Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
– Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
– Integrated subtitle downloader;
– Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
– Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
– Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
– Multi-device network video resume;
– TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
What’s in this version :
- Fix SMB not working with ethernet on Shield TV
- Fix audio passthrough on Shield TV
- Fix 4K playback at high bitrate on Shield TV
- Fix subtitles sometimes not played in SMB
- Fix UPnP playback not working with external player in some cases
- Fix FF/RW not working with Serviio server
- New: in SMB, display the current credential used (“guest” by default) and allow to change it by cliking on it.
- Android M: fix audio passthrough + fix vertical volume bar
Requires Android:4.0.3 and Up
APK 19 MB
Mirror:APK 19 MB