Archos Video Player
– Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
– Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
– Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
– Integrated subtitle downloader;
– Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
– Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
– Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
– Multi-device network video resume;
– TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
- – Introducing Chromecast support, still unstable. Be aware that this feature turn your mobile phone into a video server, don’t forget to plug your phone otherwise battery level will quickly fall.
- Best formats to play with chromecast :
- Video : h264/vp8/vp9
- Audio : MP3/AAC/Vorbis/WAV/Opus
- Unsupported formats can be played with our fallback mode but quality will be deteriorated.
- – Bug fixes
Requires Android:4.0.3 and Up
APK 18 MB
Mirror:APK 18 MB