An open-world narrative adventure into a cursed Citadel of monsters, traps and magic !!
Fight weird creatures, cast powerful spells that shape the story, cheat death, and explore everywhere. Begin your journey here, or conclude your adventure from Part 3.
- Explore freely – go where you want through a hand-drawn, 3D world, creating your own unique story
- Totally dynamic storytelling – the story adapts itself around everything you do
- Thousands of choices – all are remembered, from the big to the small, and all will shape your adventure
- 3D buildings populate the landscape with dynamic cutaways as you enter.
- Disguise yourself to infiltrate the Citadel. Characters react differently depending on how you are dressed
- Uncover the secrets of magic – secret spells to discover, and new forms of magic to master
- Multiple endings, and hundreds of secrets – the game is stuffed with secrets and hidden content. Can you enter the vaults? Will you find the grave of the invisible girl?
- Cheat, swindle, deceive, or play with honour – how will you win the trust of the citizens of Mampang? Remember, every choice matters…
- New enemies, including mutants, guards, merchants and the undead – each with their own strengths and weaknesses
- Adapted from the best-selling gamebook series by legendary game designer Steve Jackson
- Swindlestones is back! The game of bluff and deceit is back, with the toughest opponents yet – the Gambling Monks of Effe
- Seven Gods, all with different quirks and powers
- Start your adventure here, or load your character and all your choices from Part 3
- New music from “80 Days” composer Laurence Chapman
- Fixes a new bug introduced in 1.0.3 — sorry!
- For some players, version 1.0.3 would fail to save progress. 1.0.4 fixes this, and your old data should be safe.
- Sorry for the inconvenience caused; we’re looking at our release test process to see how this problem slipped through, and to make sure we can avoid bad releases in future.
A Fixed bug that could reset some story events
Bug Fixed that could lose story progress
Fixed a bug that could cause a crash at startup
- the missing “cast!” button when casting ZED(!) Fixed
- Fixed a crash that could happen when playing Swindlestones
- a crash that could happen when drawing a path on the map Fixed
- Fixed missing Analander picture in the adventure summary page
- This covers all the bugs that have been reported to us. If you run into any other problems with the game, please get in touch!
Requires :Android 2.3 and up
- Install Apk
- Copy ‘com.inkle.sorcery4’ Folder to sdcard/Android/obb
- Launch the Game