ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne).
ePSXe for Android
ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86. More
What’s in this version:
- * Added shaders support (simple custom shader can be added). Thanks to Hyllian & Lottes.
- * Added 2D-Filters: 2xSAI and xBRZx2/4. Thanks to Zenju.
- * Added support for Sub-pixel precision to hw renderer (at x2/x4)
- * Fixed garbage on borders in some games in hw renderer
- * Fixed vibration on player 1
- * Fixed the game The Hive
- * Fixed PBP support on Nexus Player in android 6.0
- * Added support for PPFv3 and support to autoload several PPFs by game
Requires Android:2.2 and up
APK 4 MB
Mirror:APK 4 MB