ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne).
ePSXe for Android
ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86. More
What’s in this version:
- 1) the same game and bios in both devices
- 2) both devices connected to the same wifi, or paired using wifi-direct.
Steps to use:
- 1) In device1, multiplayer+Localnet player1 (Server), select the game, and it will show the IP to connect
- 2) In device2, multiplayer+Localnet player2 (Client), insert the IP
- Sstates not recommended.
- * Updated opengl plugin to v15,
- * Fixed autofire.
Requires Android:2.2 and up
APK 4 MB
Mirror:APK 4 MB