LED Blinker Notifications
ALL apps are now supported, click on the + button on top
This app is very simple to use and not much configuration is needed!
Warning: Unlike other apps in this category you don’t need ‘ROOT’ access to use LEDBlinker and this app is very battery friendly!
If you have problems please do a full re-install and/or reboot your phone. Otherwise contact me over the in-app function or look for solutions here:
Only needed when you use the accessiblity service!
Another solution to fix talkback issue:
- You can change the launcher by using another one from the Google Play Store. For example, Nova Launcher or Go Launcher (maybe Holo launcher). These launchers will not exhibit this bug.
- For Samsung S4 users: If your phone speaks when opening your browser you have to use another browser like Chrome or Firefox.
- Hint HTC users: Your phone is NOT supported, you have to use the on screen led!
- And this app doesn’t use internet permission, your data is SAFE!!!
- Please try the lite version first to test the hardware led (on screen led is always working).
- ALL apps are now supported, click on the + button on top!!!
- Let your LED show your missed calls and sms
- Battery status (LED notification for low battery, < 10%)
- Google Mail
- Calendar reminder notifications
- Google Talk/Google Hangouts
- Standard Android EMail App now supported
- Hike messages
- SNOView – Social Network Overview notification
- The Developer Checkout Manager (DCM)
- Facebook messages
- WhatsApp messages
- Skype messages
- gReader messages
- Bluetooth messages
- Alternative On-Screen-LED
- Autostart function after device reboot
Other supported apps:
- Facebook Messenger
- Handcent SMS
- textPlus Free Text +
- Kik Messenger
- K9 Mail
- Touch Messenger
- mysms – SMS anywhere
- Yahoo! Messenger
- Viber : Free Calls + Messages
- Gmail Priority Inbox
- Any.DO Todo | Aufgabenliste
- Yahoo Mail
- Hotmail (Microsoft + SEVEN)
- Wordfeud Pro/Lite
- Business Calender
- Notify My Android
- COL Reminder
- TouchDown NitroDesk
- comp SMS
- K10 Mail
- MailDroid Pro
- 1&1 Mail
Let your led blink with different lights!
What’s in this version :
- Aamsung 5.1.1 support added (see appsettings at the top!)
- Does the LED of your Samsung device just blink blue since you updated to Android 5.1.1? Start the accessibility service (if available) AND enable the notification access (under sound and notifications or security).
- Furthermore you SHOULD disable the light/LED in the activated apps, do NOT disable the notification itself (e.g. in Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Google Inbox). With these settings LED Blinker should work as usual.
Requires Android:2.1 and up
APK 2 MB
Mirror:APK 2 MB